„I strongly believe that in the years to come that technology is going to be an essential part of our lives in almost every area of human existence. What computers cannot replace are skills such as creativity, critical thinking, collaboration and effective communication.
My goal is to help the next generation prepare for the future by developing those skills as well as understanding technology and exploring ways to make it work in our favour.“
Suzana graduated in Computer Science and Informatics from the Faculty of Electronics in Niš, Serbia. After graduation she spent 15 years building a career in the IT sector, starting as a software developer and making her way up to the head of software department and a member of the company management team. She gained vast experience in different working environments, technologies and concepts by working with many corporate clients with different needs all over Serbia. Her areas of expertise include programming languages and environments, database management systems, applications architecture. During her first career she continued professional education in the fields of project management, business management and quality management systems and holds many certificates in these areas:
- Internal auditor for ISO 27001:2005 (ISMS) and ISO 22301:2012 (BCMS) (Auro Standard)
- Financing business development (Integrated Innovation Support Programme)
- Leading a Development Team (European software institute)
- Leading auditor for internal quality management systems ISO 9001, 18001, 14001 (Ei EuroStand)
- Strategy development for IT organizations (European software institute)
- Managing IT Projects (EBRD Business Advisory Services (BAS) programme)
Suzana is a proud mother of two children. Cycling, skiing, visiting new places or just watching a movie with her family are her favourite ways of spending free time. She also runs our after school Programming Club.